Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Stream of Consciousness

Sorry I haven't updated in so long -- I've gotten SUPER busy!

I figured I could use this post to talk about some of my favorite internet sites as opposed to rambling on about my daily life the past week or so.

So. Emmy has gotten me very into blogs. My favorite of all being Young House Love -- this couple is AMAZING! They bought an old, out of style house and are slowly DIYing it into something amazing. They didn't have any DIY skills before getting together and mix in the tutorials with cute anecdotes about their everyday life with daughter Clara and dog Burger.

YHL has made me want to incorporate SO many things into my grown up house one day. Like this frame wall which includes special touches, photographs, wedding/birth memories and cool trinkets. And this adorable frame with old keys (and the memory jars from vacation, also in that post!) It really opened my eyes to what a simple coat of spray paint and a little dedication can do for home decor.

I also love Southern Weddings (shocker, I know). It's inspired me to create my own wedding blog for my stories, ideas, obsessions (mostly from Pinterest) and adoration of all things romantic.

Soon I'll have posts up on B&B, but for now, it's just a cute layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment